Recently, Kristen shared a great Etsy store with you called Madebymichellestore . I was excited to review her Children’s Daily Routine Training Chart. This neat chart helps teach kids what’s expected of them. Michelle offers both a laminated version with washable crayons and a non-laminated version without the crayons for those who really love DIY and are on a tight budget. I was sent the laminated version.
The kit includes:
* 1 large 18″x24″ LAMINATED coloring poster (color it with your child, get him/her excited about it)
* 2 Loop Velcro Strips to adhere to the laminated poster, along the tops of the train cars
* 1 Whiteboard Marker to write and draw pictures on each train car of the steps to get ready in the morning and get ready for bed at night — erase and adjust as needed.
* 4 Washable Crayons to color the poster with — wipe clean at any time and decorate afresh!
* 4 Chipboard Tokens to decorate with scrapbook paper, paint, and/or a picture of the child’s face
* 4 Hook Velcro Dots to adhere to backs of the Chipboard Token, so your child can move his/her Token along the train as he/she completes the tasks of each train car.
* 4 Wall Mount Adhesives, nonpermanent, to make moving the chart damage-free to your wall.
* 8 Loop Velcro Dots to stick onto the train engines as a place for the child’s token to hang when he/she has completed the train.
The boys couldn’t wait to start coloring the chart 🙂
They had a lot of fun and were so proud of it when they were done. Once they were finished, I wrote and drew pictures of each morning and night time step. You can really personalize the chart with things that pertain to your child. The kids got a kick out of my illustrations! I wrote the boys’ names on the tokens and went over the chart with them. Then we hung it in their bathroom.
They were so excited to start using it. In fact, they asked if they could go ahead an take a bath so they could move their token 🙂 The next morning, as soon as my 4-year old finished his breakfast, he said “mommy, I have to go move my token!”. We have been using the chart for about a week now and it has worked great. It really helps for the kids to have a visual of what they need to do.
The chart is made for up to 4 children ages 2 and up. The laminated version sells for $20.95 and the non-laminated one sells for $17.95. Michelle is offering a FREE SHIPPING code (US only) for our readers good until 2/21! Just use code MUDPIES0213. Make sure to check out Michelle’s store to see all the other great items she carries!
Disclosure: I received the above product to facilitate the review. The product(s) offered for the giveaway are free of charge, no purchase necessary. Any opinions expressed are my own honest opinions and are not influenced by any form of compensation. This giveaway is not in any way endorsed by or affiliated with Facebook.
Kristen: Kristen is a wife, mom, blogger and Brand Ambassador. She has four children; 2 boys and 2 girls. Kristen enjoys her role as a stay-at-home mother. Her oldest children are home-schooled. Her interests include gardening, coffee, reading, cooking and finding new ways to be eco-friendly. You may contact Kristen at mudpiesandtiaras at gmail dot com. Click here to meet Kristen