Taking care of your skin is important. There are so many products out there, so what should you use? My friend Janell at SavingYouDinero.com has been using Era Organic products for several months. It’s all natural and makes her skin feel great. She has used their skin, hair and baby products. She has sensitive skin and these products are very gentle. Listening to her talk about it, definitely makes me want to give it a try! I love organic skin care for myself and my kids!
Here are the two latest all natural facial products from Era Organics:
Era Organics Microdermabrasion Face Scrub & Facial Mask in One:
- Cleanse and minimize pores, rRemove stubborn blackheads, exfoliate dull/dead skin cells and moisturize to the base of your skin with each wash.
- It won’t damage your skin – Most exfoliators tear and damage your skin. This microdermabrasion sugar scrub gently loosens grime, dirt, and dull skin while nourishing your cells- leaving healthy, beautiful skin. Get a softer, more youthful complexion in minutes.
- No more dull, day skin! This natural face and body scrub removes daily build-up so your face can heal and look radiant again. Microdermabrasion at home saves money and helps to polish away damaged skin, stretch marks, blackheads, and a powerful acne scar treatment. It is safer than a chemical peel.
- It’s a luxurious 2-1 product. Leave it on to use it as a facial mask to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, balance your skin tone, and reduce age spots. Your skin will soak up vitamin and mineral healing agents to restore and protect skin. This is an anti-aging mask that works.
- It is made for sensitive skin. It is cruelty-free, paraben free, alcohol-free and non-toxic. One of the highest quality skin care products containing organic Aloe Vera, Walnut Manuka Honey, and powerful Vitamin C to protect skin from damaging free radicals and premature aging in one simple exfoliating scrub and anti-aging mask in one.
Once you are done rejuvenating your face, you can add Era Organics Complete to moisturize your face. It smells so good and makes my face feel amazing. If you don’t love it – they will give you your money back!
Era Organics Complete Moisturizer:
- Feed your skin all the minerals, vitamins, and amino acids it needs for optimum health and healing with the best face moisturizer cream available.
- It includes organic Aloe Vera, Honey, Manuka, MSM, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Olive Oils, Blue Green Algae, Cocoa Butter and Hemp Seed Oil with vitamins A, B, C, E.
- You will feel the deep hydration with this natural face cream. It will moisturize to the base of your skin, not just on the surface, which lasts up to 8-12 hours. The non-greasy formula fully absorbs and leaves no residue. A little goes a long way to instantly sooth dry, damaged skin.
- This natural facial moisturizer repairs damaged cells, stimulates new cell growth, and restores your skin’s natural 5.5 PH balance. Get anti-aging benefits by stimulating collagen production, strengthen fibers, improve elasticity, protect from damaging free radicals while reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- This hypoallergenic formula is made for sensitive skin– it is even safe for children. It is not oily, and it doesn’t clog pores so safe to use on face, body, hands, and feet. No toxins, fillers, fragrances, alcohol or parabens. Complete works with your skin’s natural biology– it suits all skin types whether oily, dry, combination or damaged skin.
If you are looking for a natural product that will clean, protect, restore, and moisturize – you must try Era Organics Revive and Complete. I can feel a difference and I know you will too!
Learn more about all their all natural, non-toxic products. They even have a discount available – the more you buy, the more you save!
Now for the giveaway!
- One lucky reader will win a 4 oz of Era Organics Complete and 4 oz Revive+.
- Dates: March 31 – April 12, 1159pm EST
- Open to US Residents
Good Luck!Kristen is a wife, mom, blogger and Brand Ambassador. She has four children; 2 boys and 2 girls. Kristen enjoys her role as a stay-at-home mother. Her oldest children are home-schooled. Her interests include gardening, coffee, reading, cooking and finding new ways to be eco-friendly. You may contact Kristen at mudpiesandtiaras at gmail dot com. Click here to meet Kristen