Bake at 425 for about 25 minutes til they look partially carmelized and partially browned like this….
Pair with something easy like grilled fish or chicken and enjoy!
Recipe Type: Veggie
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 35 mins
- Veggies of choice
- 1-2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2-3 cloves sliced or diced garlic
- Choose the veggies of your choice! Seriously almost any work for this. We tend to use a lot of zuchs since so many people give them away. We have used potatoes, eggplant and many others too.
- Thinly slice all the veggies and put them in a large bowl
- Add the olive oil, garlic and soy sauce and stir well.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 425 for about 25 minutes, or until the veggies are browning and slightly carmelizing. If you like them extra crispy, let them cook for 30 minutes but keep a close eye on them.
- Serve and eat while hot!
Kristen: Kristen is a wife, mom, blogger and Brand Ambassador. She has four children; 2 boys and 2 girls. Kristen enjoys her role as a stay-at-home mother. Her oldest children are home-schooled. Her interests include gardening, coffee, reading, cooking and finding new ways to be eco-friendly. You may contact Kristen at mudpiesandtiaras at gmail dot com. Click here to meet Kristen