We love blogging and we love other bloggers. With the Super Bowl just around the corner, we reached out to our blogging friends to bring you the best Super Bowl recipes we could find. Some of these are time consuming. Some of these are extremely easy. Some are sweet and some are savory. But they are all the best of the best!
1. We are loving this creative Snackadium from Sunshine and Sippy Cups.
2. This recipe for Beer Cheese from Horrible Housewife. Sounds like a winner for the men!
3. For fruit lovers check out this recipe for the World’s Best Cream Cheese Dip from Wheel n Deal Mama!
4. Wheel n Deal Mama also has a yummy recipe for Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip
5. If you have kids you will appreciate Kid’s Fun Reviewed recipe for Baked Buffalo Wings.
6. The Horrible Housewife also has this recipe for the Easiest and Tastiest Cheese Dip ever and it looks amazing!
7. Two Kids and a Coupon shares a great recipe that lets your kids do the cooking with her Easy Crockpot Ribs!
8. Our Family World shares a recipe for a Southwest Snack Mix. It looks easy!
9. Looking for a healthy alternative? This Flourishing Life has a divine recipe for Loaded Baked Avocados! Totally drool-worthy!!!!
10. And here is This Flourishing Life’s recipe for Crockpot Chili Lime Chicken Wings!
11. And here is a recipe for Snickers Salad. Yeah. Snickers Salad! Amazing!!!
12. Views from the Ville shares her recipe for Cheesy Pizza Dip. We are definitely trying this one out with the kids!
13. Been looking for finger foods how about Mini Chicken Chimichangas!
14. If you want a meal and Super Bowl food in one, I would suggest this Buffalo Chicken Mac-n-Cheese!
15. Mother of Pearl shares her crowd pleasing Layered Taco Dip!
16. I think your crew will flip over these Mac and Cheese Muffins from Baking Beauty!
17. We love these poppable Buffalo Chicken Bites from A Few Short Cuts.
18. I humbly suggest my very own Pizza Poppers!
19. For the meatlovers we found this Taco Meatball Ring.
20. Last but not lease, Truffle Football Cupcakes!
There you have it! 20 of the best super bowl recipes we could find! Which ones do you want to try?
Kristen: Kristen is a wife, mom, blogger and Brand Ambassador. She has four children; 2 boys and 2 girls. Kristen enjoys her role as a stay-at-home mother. Her oldest children are home-schooled. Her interests include gardening, coffee, reading, cooking and finding new ways to be eco-friendly. You may contact Kristen at mudpiesandtiaras at gmail dot com. Click here to meet Kristen